Friday, August 1, 2008

Just...

Just a few seconds away from everyone, from everything.

We've all felt like our day was shit from the start on one occasion or another. If you haven't then, hell you must have a perfect life, you must live in a 300,000+ home, fancy things, college diploma's, a smoking husband/wife, you're children are honor students and they're presidents of their class, and you absolutely love your job, right? I've got news, that doesn't exist... for ANYONE.

I hope that the intro to this blog didn't come off like I'm miserable or anything, because I'm not. But we all have those days and if you are reading this thinking, no not really, then you have must be a f*cking comedian, because I'm laughing at you, you're lying to yourself. My point is that somedays we get so worked up over something big, little, even things that aren't even a concern of ours, and it ultimately makes our day terrible. You just want to go home pack a bowl, and grab the liquor, you even take a shot for random shit, you might even drink a little something for your lazy dog that's starring at you as your light up, or some random ass fish you won at a carnival. F*ck it!

Last night was my evening of shit storms. I'll lay out the combination of things that created this storm. My 14 year old brother that is in that stage where it's he is a f*cking smartass. My ankle/foot has started to really become painful while walking on it and I'm not sure why, so that put me in a f*ck the world mood. And earlier we moved in my full size bed and my brother was given my twin one to replace his bunkbeds he'd had. OMFG! He was bitching about everything. At that point when he then started his bullshit attitude towards each and every person and I think each of us in the back of our heads said, "Jesus f*cking christ he is a bitch!"

Alls well in the end I suppose. I left some adventures out of the details, but they weren't as important as talking about my 24/7 male pmsing brother, he must have a huge vagine. =) jk. In the end I slept on my comfortable full size bed that I can actually lay out in and move around a lot more and feel like im smaller then the bed instead of vise versa.

And just to clarify, I love my brother with all my heart, he's just an ass sometimes. We all are at times.

Oh, one last thing, Im going to start posting what I'm currently listening to in my posts for now on, so you can feel free to explore my musical genre's.

Currently listening:
These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things
By: Death By Stereo



Bring love. Bring change.

No comments: