Tuesday, August 5, 2008

One, breathe in to be free

I've got this best friend names Morgan and her and I last night were talking. We were talking about some of my posts as well as the section of her myspace where she's saying how she feels about today's world, and how I agree, and how we always get told to step down from defending ourselves, although we've been taught to do the exact thing all our lives, to defend ourselves.

Anyway, I just thought I'd post her own words that she has written for you to take a look at or just read and later talk shit on, either way her and I don't care, at least you'll read it or not and hear how we feel.

Here is the link:
MorganEpic





Well, that sums it up. Yeah, she's gotten a bit of hate mail, as well as mail from people who support what she's saying. I mean you've got to understand this, lots of the time when someone like Morgan or I or anyone is strait up saying how they feel, yeah we don't know all the technical bullshit with some of the stuff, but we know what we've been told, and shown all our lives about war, gas prices, the economy in general, as well as racism, etc. It's really something that's been pounded in our skulls. The reality of things is that you can't protect people from the world, and it sort of sucks, because there's a lot of stuff I don't want my kids to end up thinking is right just because the government or officials say is it. F*ck that. I want my children to believe what they want to believe of course, but I do want to do my best to let them know that what's always taught and said by the prude assholes that are leading america isn't always correct, and you are allowed and should stand up if you don't think it is.



Currently Listening:
Smile Empty Soul's their self titled cd.


Bring love. Bring change.

No comments: