Saturday, August 2, 2008

Government is Another way to say Better...Than...You

Let's face is every time there is something good, it's made out to be bad. Either by the government or by everyday prude ass people all over.

I have a fairly open mind.

But, not all people are me.

So.... even posting this won't get my point across now will it?

Just read it, shoot the shit on it later.

I'm headed up to Charlie Brown's in WV tonight with my cousin Erin. They've got the basic "redneck" gear for hunting, camping, fishing, that sort of stuff... as well as a whole smoking accessories section, which may I add is fairly big.

And I started searching random shit about how people claim that people have died from smoking up Mary Jane.

The results...

LMAO ROFL

=)

Now, just to show you some of the stuff I've read here's a link to a site where someone is posting info so you will know if your children are smoking up. LOL. Enjoy =)


IS YOUR CHILD?


Now, to all those prude assholes.

Read this shizz, which is also posted on that site in defence of tok'n up.

EAT IT!

All that needs to be said.



Currently Listening:

I and I By Soulfly



Bring love. Bring change.

No comments: