Monday, April 9, 2012

So,

So, lately has been great. I've been introduced to a girl through a friends girlfriend.

Funny how the world works out. So far, and I don't see this stopping, I am really into her. There is some sort of spark that ignites when she smiles and I can't help but love every moment of it.

She's really got everything I've ever looked for in a person, and in this situation a girlfriend.

I have had my fair share of shit to deal with over the last 3-4 years and it shows right on my sleeve and even more through old posts in this blog. As I sit and read through so many of them, I realize when I said I was happy, I truly wasn't and that's something that was at first very painful to realize, but I'm very glad it is something I am able to look back on now and know wasn't right for me in my life.

That being said, lets get back to the positive, I know no one reads this, and I know the few who even know it exists may or may not even check up on it.

So, Alex, oh Alex, haha.

This girl gives me all sorts of butterflies, we just click.

I have never shared some of the moments I have with Alex in the past few weeks, compared to being with someone for years, it's crazy how much you can sit back and realize.

What can I say, I'm happy & I am glad I finally decided to post something tonight.

I've wanted to delete this entire thing, but truth be told I can't do it. I think I'll end up making a new one soon in terms of starting a new =)

Back to Alex and I, this girl is great! That is the only word I'm going to use because there are some people and things in life you can't put a word for and so far I can't find any other than happiness.

Ugh, just chiefed the hookah and it was way too hot!

I am a.d.d. obviously.

I haven't decided if I want to give her the link to this yet, but I know I will.

On that note, I'm going to sit on Skype.

Goodnight.

No comments: