Sunday, April 15, 2012

Freakn Weekend?

I had probably one of the best weekends yet! Aside from the unfortunate expected drama =/ things went great, and I had an awesome time with Alex as well as some of the friends.

Do I believe in the L word as first site, yes, I'm not saying that this is anything like that, but I certainly like this girl a whole lot, and I feel like this is going somewhere, and I feel like it's not going to slow down (within moderation) I know I sound "love struck" or whatever, but it's a crazy world out there, so if that suits the feeling so be it.

I have such a quality girl in my life, how can I, me, Nathan Pipher be so lucky...,

Really, I'm over thinking girls that have all these qualities don't exist, because what's there not to believe, she's right in front of me! She's with me! No one else, there is no bullshit guy(s) trying to cause issues, things are so smooth going, I feel like I try so so hard to explain how much I like the girl, but I risk smothering her or something. As much as she says she's loves hearing how I'm feeling and that she tries to put all her feelings into words herself, I just don't want to ruin it haha.

Now, that's all said and done. Yes, I'm all smiles. Each week I can't wait to see her. I enjoy all of her company! I love the way she makes me feel.

I've started something, I leave notes for her, I try to leave them in odd places or somewhere that I know for sure she'll see them eventually. I like doing it, it's my way of trying to "keep things alive" not that I have to worry about that at all, but you know what I mean, right? It's fun, it's something I like to think she enjoys getting, I imagine her smiling when she reads them, and keeping them somewhere special every time adding to the pile.

Who knows, I think I'm a bit too hopelessly romantic, but this weekends picnic went awesome!!!

I decided I'd get a basket from home, toss 2 wine glasses in it with a wine she likes, and grab a blanket. The food, well I was going to go with take out Chinese, butDel Sol sounded so good! I felt on top of the world putting it together, I felt like this is something she can say no other guy does, that she would love it, and she did.

It all went well, we ate, sat, talked, held hands, all that stuff. And towards the end of it, which was mainly because of a tiny bit of rain that was spitting, anyway as I was saying she looked to me as we layed talking and says "Thank you" she does it with the perfect face, smile, & ughhhh, you have no idea how great of a feeling it is to have a person in your life that respects all the effort you put into something.

Her dad approved =)

Now, it's like 10:21 and I have to get to bed shortly, I hope you read this.

Goodnight!

No comments: