Monday, April 23, 2012
4/20 weekend.
Ha, okay. First off. blogger has decided to change it's layout as far as how things look when I'm typing a post, I do not know if I like it at all, not yet at least. It looks like it's my entire screen!
Regardless of that rant, I've had an excellent week, 1 down vs many ups. I'll take that any day!
Gzus, this layout makes me feel like I'm in Word typing. Okay, so I'm basically just going to rant about stuff tonight.
It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most. Seriously, how could I make that any more true! I've experienced some of the simplest things over the past month and they have made me the happiest of people.
I like to think life is easy, we make it hard. That isn't entirely true, sometimes life is going to be shit. Point being, the small things that you do and act on will always outmatch the things that are huge and overdone.
Also, did I mention I'm awesome?
Well lets get all hopelessly romantic for a bit. Alex and I are doing very well, funny thing, 1 month together fell on 4/20. Oh that silly "holiday" and all it is.
I've got to hand it to her parents, what a daughter they've raised. Alex brings out the best side I have, couldn't ask for more.
She's easy on the eyes ; ) Easily one of the nicest girls/people I have had the opportunity to meet in my life, and I couldn't be
more attracted to the person she is through and through. Now, 1 month isn't any crazy amount of time, but it's just nice to
realize how time has passed so quickly and how happy we've been when we're together. Feeling good, we're feeling alright =)
It's funny how little time her and I had together over the weekend, last night we were able to sit and talk for an hour or two.
Can't complain with that, we talked about a lot actually, a lot of things that well I guess we both sort of just had sort of
sitting in our head from time to time. It was nice, it's always nice to hold her in my arms, or just completely bum it sometimes
and be lazy around the house with her, although this weekend didn't leave me with much sunshine. I swore at one point it was
going to snow today.
I was asked for the first time this weekend if I am or was ever jealous of Jesse. Jesse happens to be this guy who was "seeing"
Alex prior to her and I meeting. I'm not saying he's a douchebag or anything of that sort, I don't know the guy. I will admit
this much, when I asked her to show me him on Facebook the other evening when we were kicking it in her room, I wish I hadn't.
Guys certainly stacked as far as being a bit bigger than I am, not saying that's everything by any means. Hell I'm a liar if I
don't admit to seeing him and being like wow, um did I luck out or something because dude looks like he tries to be a badass..
.., and might sort of pull it off, hence why I sort of think him and I wouldn't get along one bit, oh and the fact that I
"win"
Actually I didn't win anything. I guess I am just a good guy, with the right mix of "bad" attitude. Who knows guys, who knows.
I'm all about the look that you're giving me =)
So, to answer the question. I did indeed say yes I suppose I have been a little, not so much now as opposed to where I had first
really been informed of who he was and what they were doing as far as any sort of "relationship" was going on. Which there
wasn't. It was one of those meh, I don't know the word for it.
Regardless, I am not trying to bad talk him one bit, but yes I suppose a little part of me was at one point, only because I
didn't know much and I was so excited to be around you and have met you.
No worries though, I'm as normal as the next guy in my reaction I think.
Just like you said: I'm with you because I want you, I like you. I'm not with him, I'm not with anyone else, I'm with you.
Now I'm going to bounce off of this thing, I am currently repeatedly listening to Rebelution on Spotify.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment